Welcome

You need top talent to succeed.  That’s where Next Level Performers can help.  We find top talent.  We increase your probability of success by placing the right people in the right seats. 

You drive. 

We’ll fill the bus.

Lean Staffing

Based on Lean Staffing Principles, Next Level Performers allows you do more with less faster by taking the 80% of the recruiting process (the science) of sourcing, searching and screening, and leaving you the 20% (the art) that creates the desired results – the right hire.

For more about Lean Staffing see John Sumser’s excellent work here.



Our Services

We offer next generation recruiting solutions which broaden a company's Source of Hires by placing their opportunities on multiple Channels of Hires and searching the internet which allows the companies to find the right person faster at a lower cost.